Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome and Wahoo!

Hello all y'all on the web-o-sphere!  My name is Lani and I will be your host on this magical journey I call....my new blog.  Yes I said new.  As in I've done the blogging thing before and loved it, took a break because life threw me a giant curve ball, and now I'm back with a vengeance!  Rawr!

Let me tell you a wee bit about myself.  I'm a (sorta single) mom with 2 amazingly cute, funny, rambunctious, occasionally rude yet still sweet and silly boys whom I lovingly call my Bubbs.  I just moved into a cute little townhouse which I am working to fix up on a teeny tiny oh so minuscule (hey look a nickel!) budget.  Paired with my design background and my flair for the quirky, I think I'll do a pretty good job.  I think.  I always tend to second guess myself, though.  I have a passion for fashion, a fetish for shoes, an obsession with Target, and a love for all things Disney. I love baking and cooking, run an Etsy shop (www.lemonsqueezies.etsy.com) (#shamelessplug), and most of the day you can find me with a coffee glued to my hand.  I work full time as a kitchen designer in a big box store (which shall remain nameless but I'm sure you will soon figure it out), full time as a mom and a crafter, and I'm jealous of people who are tidy and organized.  I try to do my best with what I've got, have goals to whip my financial life back into a good state, and am constantly prepping for the inevitable zompoc.  Just kidding on that last one (kinda)....I just really like The Walking Dead.  Basically I'm a whirlwind of an enigma with a slight bit of narcissistic hot mess.  But hey....I'm a good time.

So is there a general category that you can classify this blog?  Sure.  It falls into the "Mommy crafter DIY home organization fiscally responsible fashion blog......oh and food too."  Sounds great right? I think so...it's all about me after all.  And who better to share me with than you!

So, in short, welcome to my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment